- Business trips on a regular base (exhibitions, negotiations with clients)
- Active sales of chipboard, laminated chipboard.
- Searching for growth opportunities with current and new customers within Russia and neighbor countries.
- Lead & develop clients, seeking new clients.
- Advising clients on a range of products and prices.
- Receipt and processing of incoming applications
- Taking orders, develop proposals
- Maintaining a high level of service
- Regular marketing overview (relevant product lines, market demand, local production and import volumes, market shares of suppliers)
Adding data on contractors into 1C base
- Higher education.
- Advanced English ( written and spoken)
- Сonfident computer user
- Work experience in Sales 3-5 years.
Ability to negotiate with top officials of the company.
Planning & strategic skills.
Ability to create & to be active.
- International company conducting its activities in the production and sale of chipboard, laminated chipboard.
- Location: Shatura, Moscow region.
- full day, 5 day work week
- competitive salary (as interviewed)
- full employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.